I use the following treatments every 3-4 days. I have seen my curls go from damaged and dull to soft and beautiful within 4 uses. It is important to remember to not add too much product to your hair or damage it with it heat. During the summer, I tend to leave my hair curly for days 1-2 and on days 3-4 I might put it up on a pony tail or a bun. This helps it seem as though you change your hairstyle constantly but still help your hair stay strong and healthy during the days leading up to your next wash. I have listed below the products I use as well as my routine.
Products List(During Shower):
- Mane ‘N Tail Shampoo & Conditioner Wash hair with shampoo twice
- Crece Pelo Conditioner treatment Leave on for 15-20 mins, then rinse off
- Silicon Mix Intensive Hair Treatment Leave on for 10 mins, then rinse off and apply Mane ‘N Tail Conditioner for 1 minute.
Products List (Post-Shower):
- CHI Keratin Mist Apply to wet hair
- Cantu Shea Butter- Grow Strong Apply to scalp and ends
- Cantu Shea Butter-Coconut Curling Cream Apply to rest of hair
I like to let my hair air dry past this point, however, on certain days I liked to use my “handy-dandy” diffuser. Not too often, only because I really don’t like adding heat to my hair.
I have been using these products for about 3 years now, and I have found it extremely cost-efficient to purchase all these products from either eBay or Walgreens. They are much cheaper than purchasing them from a beauty supply store. Let me know if any of you have tried these products before reading this blog or after reading the blog. Trust me, you will not regret it.
P.S: These products can be used on hair ranging from wavy through curly.